Thursday 28 February 2013

assigment #3






Slim and George sat down at the bar. Slim put a hand on George's shoulder and stated, "Like I said, George, sometimes a guy's gotta do what a guys gotta do."
George stayed sitting in his seat silently contemplating what he had done. “What cat got your tongue?” Slim said sarcastically.
George slammed his drink down and turned to Slim,      “I just shot my only friend in the world Slim I aint got nerves of steel”
A shiver shot down Slims spine “Aw come on George don’t get your knickers in a knot” he proclaimed sipping his whiskey.
            Now wait just a cotton picking minute I aint mad I just…..I just need some time to think about what happened” said George as he slammed back the last of his whiskey and ordered another shot.


        Brandon Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment